WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect your information when you register on our site, make an order or subscribe to our newsletter. You are welcome to visit our site anonymously. However, when making an order or registering with our site, as appropriate, you May be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number and credit card information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we collect certain information from you, including your
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and avoid having an argument by make a screenshot and use as an evidence.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share, trade, sell, or leak your personal information including your
- Email address
- Payment information ( especially your Payment codes ) to the third party, however, we might share your Personal Information with our following companies, or shipping companies for your tracking services to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
DATA RETENTION CHANGES
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information, or if you want to make a cancellation of your purchasing please check out our Order&Shipping
page for more information.
CHANGES CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com
or by other platform provided below:
Phone number : +855929779797
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please feel free to send any comments, messages us directly to our shop, or email us instead.